Chicken Veggie Toastie
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Makes makes 1 sandwich
This tasty toastie has a little bit of a Mediterranean twist with the addition of feta cheese and capsicum!
1. Cut the chicken breast in half, to form 2 thin fillets. Spray with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken fillets for 3 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through. Set aside. Slice into thin strips when cooled.
2. Preheat a sandwich press. Lightly spray 4 slices of Brumby’s Low Fodmap bread with oil.
3. Place 2 slices of bread on a plate, oiled side down. Spread with feta. Season with salt and pepper. Top with chicken, peppers and basil.
4. Sandwich together with remaining bread slices, oiled side up.
5. Cook sandwiches for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Serve.