Ham & Salad Sandwich
Prep time 5mins
1 tablespoon margarine
1 slice of swiss cheese
50g shaved leg ham
cup of mixed lettuce
2 slices of tomato
pinch of salt and pepper
1. Slice Brumby's Hi Fibre Loaf into 2 x 2cm or thicker slices.
2. Using a knife, evenly spread a layer of margarine on both slices.
3. Prepare all ingredients on a plate, placing each ingredient on the sandwich.
4. Spread mayonnaise on the top slice of the sandwich
5. Place the two slices of bread together and cut in half. Enjoy!
Other Great Recipes