Brumby’s Bakery | Movember 2023 Terms & Conditions
RFGA Management Pty Ltd ABN 31 106 840 082, Level 4, 35 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina, QLD 4226, Australia. Ph: 07 5655 2607
Movember Group Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Movember Foundation
ABN 48 894 537 905, 21-31 Goodwood Street, Richmond VIC 3051. Ph: 1300 4796 66
Start date: 1/11/23 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 30/11/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the Participant must make an Eligible Purchase from any participating Brumby’s store during the Campaign Period.
Is the purchase of a ‘Mo Loaf’, ‘Mo Shortbread’ or ‘Mo ball’ during the Campaign Period from any participating Brumby’s store at the recommended retail price.
For every Eligible Purchase during the Campaign Period, $1.00 will be donated to the Charity
The maximum donation for the Promotion is $60,000. Any sales for the products that continue after this amount has been reached will not result in further donations being made.
Refers to any white or wholemeal sandwich loaf with a Mo
1. The Participant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions (and Schedule) and that any Eligible Purchase during the Campaign Period is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions (Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Campaign Period”). Eligible Purchases are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Eligible Purchases will be accepted only during the Campaign Period.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Campaign Period without notice, at its discretion.
5. The value of the total donation amount is based on an amount equivalent to the proportionate amount of the total number of Eligible Purchases during the Campaign Period. The total donation amount will not exceed the Maximum Donation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the Maximum Donation.
6. The Promoter reserves the rights to pay this amount to the Charity from whatever funds that it sees fit.
7. No part of the Proportionate Amount is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other tender or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
8. ‘Movember’ and the associated marks are the property of the Movember Foundation and are used with their permission.
9. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
10. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected Eligible Purchases, or suspend or modify the Maximum Donation.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of any Eligible Purchases.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify Eligible Purchases in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and participation in the Promotion, does not constitute a deductible gift for taxation purposes.
15. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.