Smores Double Choc Ice-Cream Sandwich
Prep time 15 mins
Did someone say Smores? We wanted to make our Double Chocolate Hot Cross Bun even more decadent! You can use any flavour of ice cream that you fancy here, we used a classic Vanilla Bean.
6 x Brumby's Double Dark Choc Hot Cross Bun, toasted and cut in half. You'll want to toast the bun, so the ice-cream melts.
Any ice cream of choice
6 x cookies of choice. We used Oreos.
Caramel Sauce (we melted ours just slightly so it runs easier)
1. Cut Brumby's Double Dark Choc Hot Cross Bun in half with knife and toast.
2. Place one scoop on each of the bottom halves of the hot cross buns.
3. Crumble your cookies in a bowl with your hands and sprinkle on top of the ice cream.
4. Place the mini marshmallows in between the cookie pieces.
5. Squeeze the caramel sauce on top of the ice cream. As much or as little as you desire.
6. Lastly, place the tops back on top of the ice cream halves and press down lightly.
7. Serve and enjoy!