Brown Sugar Glazed Christmas Ham with Dinner Rolls
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 1 hr 50 mins
Makes 15 serves
Christmas Day isn’t complete without a traditional Christmas Ham. It’s easier to prepare than you think, and your family and friends will love the addition of pineapple.
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. With a sharp knife, remove skin leaving about 1/4-inch of fat on the ham, then score a diamond pattern into fat.
3. Press in a clove at each diamond point.
4. Place ham in a pan and cook for 1 hour.
5. Prepare the glaze by bringing pineapple juice, brown sugar, and mustard to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Gently boil until thickened and reduced by about half. This process will take about 30 minutes.
6. Sweep the glaze over the ham and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes; then repeat this process once with remaining glaze.
7. Remove ham from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
8. Discard cloves and carve ham into slices.
9. Top with pineapple rings if desired