Using Brumby's White Sandwich Loaf
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
Makes 20 tenderloins
Excellent source of fibre
Good source of protein
50g Plain flour
Salt and cracked black pepper
4 Eggs, lightly beaten
Parmesan, finely grated 30g
Oil, for deep frying
Panko bread crumbs made from Brumby’s white loaf 150g.
- Heat oven to 120’C. Place slices of Brumby’s loaf on baking trays and bake for 30 minutes. When cooled blend in a food processor to produce crumbs.
- Chicken tenderloins, trimmed (approx. 70g per piece) 20x
- Dust the tenderloins in seasoned flour, then dip in egg mix and then combined breadcrumbs and parmesan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Bake the tenderloins at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve.
Chickie Sticks - Whole Lunchbox Idea
• 3-4 crumbed chicken tenderloins
• 1-2 T Whole egg mayonnaise
• Spiral pasta with pesto (contains pinenuts)
• 3 x Fruit skewers – grapes, banana, watermelon, rockmelon
• 1 x Muesli bar